Hello new Drexel University international graduate students. The Drexel University International Graduate Students Association (IGSA) welcomes you to the family. As you take a life changing journey to a place unknown with anticipation and excitement, we want to stand by you and help you with the transition as best as possible.
IGSA and the Office of Graduate Studies (OGS) are offering to provide you, our new international graduate students, with a prepaid voucher for transportation from the Philadelphia International airport on your arrival to your destination in Philadelphia. If the logistics are convenient, we may also arrange for someone to meet you at the airport to welcome and assist you. To receive your voucher and for us to make the necessary arrangements, we are requesting that you fill out the following form with your flight arrival itinerary. Thanks for assisting us to allow Drexel to serve you better.
You are invited to fill out the form IGSA’s 2014 Airport Service
If you are unable to access the link above, please email IGSA@drexel.edu
IGSA 2014 Webinar Series
To assist you with your transition to Drexel University, international graduate students are encouraged to attend IGSA’s 2014 Webinar series.
The first webinar – Friday, August 01 beginning at 8:00AM (EST).
The second webinar – Friday, August 08 beginning at 2:00PM (EST).
The third webinar – Friday, August 15 beginning at 8:00PM (EST).
The first half hour of each webinar will provide you with general information on what to do in preparation for your travel to Philadelphia and what graduate student life is like at Drexel. The second half of each webinar will be a live question and answer (Q&A) session. You can address questions to a panel of experienced graduate students and receive responses that should address your concerns.
More details and a mini tutorial @ Webinar Guide 3
International Graduate Student Orientations and Receptions
- Thursday, September 11, 2014
– International Graduate Student Welcome Reception – New, incoming international graduate students are encouraged to attend
- Friday, September 12, 2014
– MANDATORY International Graduate Student Orientation — New, incoming international graduate students are REQUIRED to attend
– General Graduate Student Orientation — ALL new, incoming graduate students are encouraged to attend
- Monday, September 15, 2014
– Center City Graduate Student Orientation — For new, incoming graduate students entering the College of Nursing & Health Professionals ONLY
Visit the New Graduate Student Orientation page of the Office of Graduate Studies website for registration and more information.
If you have any questions, please email IGSA@drexel.edu
Like us on Facebook!!